PBL Competitions

A few months ago, I went and competed in a few events in Ogden for the FBLA-PBL competition. I later went on to compete in the national competition. Along the way, I got free trips to places I had never been and had some fun.

Hit the read link for a more detailed description of what went on and some cool pictures and videos.

Read More

In the state competition, I placed 1st in web site development, 2nd in computer applications, 3rd in word processing, and 4th in some other computer category (I don't remember now).

I qualified to compete in 2 events at the national competition and won first place in web site development! It was a fun trip because it was in Anaheim and I got to see Disneyland for the first time! (While someone else picked up the bill!)

The state competition was a fun trip as well. Among other things, we visited the mall in Ogden and Spencer and I tried the "Flowrider" If you want to see us in action, here are the youtube links:

My first attempt
My second attempt
Spencer's first try
Spencer's second try

Here are some pictures from our the state and national competitions

1 comments:

kirst said...

watched your videos. it looks so fun!

Post a Comment